We’re big on the little extras.
We want your wedding to be as memorable as possible. That’s why we add those little extras, like bride and groom bathrobes and complimentary champagne and strawberries in the honeymoon suites.
All wedding packages includes:
- All packages include chair covers, choice of bow and magical fairy light back drop curtain behind the top table.
- Complimentary luxurious suite for the bride and groom on the night of the wedding plus full Irish breakfast.
- Complimentary tea/coffee and homemade shortbread for guests upon arrival.
- The picturesque grounds of 500 acre Blessingbourne Estate, with its manicured lawns and panoramic views over the lake available for photographs.
- No charge for wedding reception room hire, day or night, when a full meal is served.
- Best guaranteed accommodation rates on our web site
- 50% reduction on wedding menu for children under 12 years of age.
- Red carpet entrance.
- Champagne reception for the bride and groom.
- Bride and groom bath robes.
- Late bar extension.
- Second portions offered of your chosen menu.
- Your choice of background music throughout the wedding meal and microphone for speeches.
- Excellent outside heated lounge area to ensure all your guests are catered for.
- Ample car parking (over 250 spaces).
- Fresh floral table arrangements in tall vases, round mirrors, tea light holders and tea lights all included with our compliments.
- Provision of white table linen and linen napkins as part of our first class package.
- Tailor made menus carefully compiled by our Head Chef, Paul Williamson.
- Personalised menu cards on all tables.
- Cake knife and cake stand (choice of two).
- Complimentary orange and water on all tables and refilled as required.
- Licensed for Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships.
- Master of Ceremonies, for the meal and speeches, if required.
- Our team of wedding planners will be able to assist and offer advice on preferred wedding suppliers; these include florists and photographers, should you require this.